Friday, November 6, 2009

John Howard





Most of the work displayed here springs from the music that the work is about. It is my intention to illustrate the music. The way it sounds, where it comes from, and what it is about. If you are a fan of the music, I hope the poster suprizes you and at the same time feels like a nice fit.

My linework tends to have a bold carved feel and I generally work with three to five flat colors that, at least visually, translate to screen printing.

To contact me about designing posters or illustration, please click the CONTACT link and let me know what you have in mind.

Some of the gigposters displayed here are for sale. These are from the portion of the print runs that I get as the designer, and sometimes as producer. They are not reproductions, nor are they subsequent printings. When my supply gets low I increase the price, and try to keep my prices in line with what they sell for on other poster sites.


No comments: