Friday, November 6, 2009

Maggy O'Reilly





My name is Maggy. I’m an artist living in Columbus, Ohio, but farm raised in Morrow County, Ohio.
I focus on animals and nature, as you can plainly see. I’ve always been an outdoorsy and artsy
person. It felt best to combine the two. Working in mostly ink and some watercolor,I also love doing line
art with limited, solid colors. I also have an affection for retro furniture and vintage campers, as well
as my first love, horses.
I gained my education from the Columbus College of Art and Design with a focus in Illustration
and a writing minor. There are self-taught artists out there that do great work, but I myself wouldn’t
be doing the caliber of work I make today without choosing to get a professinal education.
Everyone’s heard it, do what you love and find a way to get paid for it.
m.o


No comments: