Thursday, November 5, 2009

Jon Turner






"I was born in 1985, in Coggeshall, England.

I'm a graduate of Balliol College, Oxford University. I like books, biscuits, trees, sunshine, rock & roll, making jam (not a euphemism), finding things down the back of the sofa, and getting lost in strange places.

I also like drawing strange things.

I'm a freelance illustrator (amongst other things), combining vintage imagery and a literary sensibility with a surreal sense of fun. Probably. Taking inspiration from all sorts of old junk, and an interest in just about everything, my work revolves around humour, stories, and general weirdness.

I'm always looking to take on projects in editorial, print and apparel design, and treat them all with the same efficiency, good humour and attention to detail.

Some of my clients include: Threadless, Zannel, The Sylvia Plath 75th Year Symposium, Shirt.Woot, Teefury, Ernest Gonzales, Cameesa, & The All American Rejects

If you'd like to know more about me, see more of my work, commission something, or simply start up a conversation, please do get in touch. That'd be ace."



No comments: